MINAMAR MARITIME AND TRADING SERVICES (MINAMAR) Objectives:
- Provide equal employment opportunity to qualified staff and seafarer.
- Direct and organize the staff to function according to the adapted and defined quality management systems and practices in order to achieve excellent performance.
- Undertake and continuing to educate and trained the skills and interest of our seafarer and members based on communications skills, health and personality.
- Make a recruitment operating standard on hiring and re-hiring of seafarers and adapt an efficient rotational plan for officers and ratings.
- Be sensitive and responsive to the needs of the employees, which include fair and competitive compensation, good working environment, training, seminar, and professional growth.
- Comply with the terms and conditions set forth in the manning agreements with principals, mandates of various government agencies and corporations, the IMO, and other regulatory bodies.
- Ensure that the Company establishes and maintains control of its various activities in manning and ship management.
Providing our customers with high quality, cost efficient and personalized maritime management. Also providing manning services which will support and encourage safe and efficient ship operation. Likewise, promoting client's competitiveness by providing services which can be confidently relied on.
The company believes in upholding a corporate image founded on the Company's noble ideals. Which instills commitment, innovation, pro-action, standard of excellence, and elicit respect from the clients it serves, the competitors and ship managers in the industry.
The company believes in the conviction that honesty is the best policy and will be morally upright in doing business with its clients and external parties.
The company believes in client satisfaction as the only way to sustain a healthy and mutually beneficial partnership with clients. The company will update her S.H.Q.E.E.M.S and apply them on-board. Sending her superintendent Engineers and port’s captain to assist masters and the crew on-board to resolve all matters facing. Making as well excellent preparation to face any inspection or surveys to conclude best results and reports.
The company believes in the safety of people, protection and preservation of human life, property, and the environment.. Giving all efforts and supports to prepare highly qualified officers and Rating
To the Country, Company, Principals, Clients.
MINAMAR MARITIM AND TRADING SERVICES (MINAMAR) is committed to apply and comply with the requirements of the international standard on quality management system. And to challenge and motivate itself in its effectiveness in providing services.
We are steadfast to deliver all services toward the attainment of present and future requirements of our shipping Principals. In order to achieve the highest standards of quality. Continual improvement of our performance, while offering our customers cost effective and professional service. This is the core of our commitment which serves as our primary goal.
Top management provides an internal environment in which people can become fully involved in achieving the objectives of MINAMAR. Quality performance is one of the cornerstones of our organization's culture, and is considered a personal responsibility of all personnel.
We are committed to fulfill and exceed Customer needs and expectations by delivering a quality product in a consistent and timely manner. All of our commitments, actions and products must be recognized as an expression of quality in order to constantly offer customers superior value.
MINAMAR shall communicate this Quality Policy which shall be continually reviewed for its suitability. The Corporate Objectives throughout the organization so that personnel at all levels can understand and fulfill the commitments made.
OTHER BUSSINESS PROSPECT
A.S.V. Envisions itself to be an active player in the maritime industry into the next decade. As we commit ourselves to hire the best qualified seafarer to our Principal, it is our aspiration to produce and train one under our own turf. In 3-year time, we plan to establish a Maritime Training center equipped with modern teaching facilities and schooled by highly experienced and competent instructors, whose training expertise are honed by year of stay on board multi-national-flag merchant ships and/ or naval vessels.
Although it will be guided by the format and substance suggested in IMO Model Courses, it will NOT be the intention of these Model Courses, however, "to present the instructor with a rigid teaching package which they are expected to follow blindly... Because educational system and cultural background of Greek, Syrian and Egyptian trainees in maritime and training subjects may vary considerably" from seafarers students of other countries.