Minamar Nautical Training & Offshore Services
One of our Company’s group which is providing the relevant services.
Creation of Offshore Services in Greece, according to the Greek Laws with the lowest and unbeatable cost.
UPGRATING ALL THE COC OF THE FLAG OF CONVENIANCE COC (BELIZE - PANAMA - HONDURAS ETC ETC) relying on our very good connection with internationally recognized countries (Egypt-Cyprus).
For the Egyptian COC the candidate must apply through our office in Greece. Then will review all his documents. After approval, then will proceed to Alexandria, Egypt to have the proper course for the duration of 20 weeks, followed by an oral examination to obtain the 3rd officer /or third engineer COC. Nerveless weather the COC is any grade after having sea service of 18 months, then can apply for each, officer /2nd on and so on until possessing his original COC which applied without charging any additional fees. Exempt the one which already paid upon first application. Taking in consideration that the same COC will be kept by the applicant to work without any problem.
The role of MINAMAR NAUTICAL TRAINING & OFFSHORE SERVICES is to follow up the candidate's courses /improvements and to tender every legal and updated references having a highly experienced staff of Masters and chief engineers.
STUDYING IN RECOGNIZED NAUTICAL ACADEMIES IN GREECE AND CYPRUS
We really have the huge pleasures to announce to our beloved students who are desiring to make their nautical career that a very high level recognized academies will start their courses in February 2018. Following the same procedures and policy of the ARAB ACADEMY IN ALEXANDRIA and issuing the same international RECOGNIZED by all nations COC. Providing the latest updated methods to make them excellent, experienced and educated officers.
THE ROLES OF OUR COMPANY ARE
- Securing residence permits to the candidates.
- Assisting to find suitable cheap accommodation
- Consult our students to achieve the best results during their studies.
- Providing them always with the most updated information relating to their duties when starting practical careers, all our MINAMAR TEAMS WILL BE AT THE DISPOSAL OF OUR OFFICERS, 24 HOURS A DAY SHARING AND FINDING THE SOLUTIONS FOR THEIR MATTERS.
Minamar is relying on her highly experienced STAFFS in the middle east countries. Having the best professional relationships with the biggest and worldwide famed TRAINING CENTER. Can offer the following services in unbeaten cost and undertake to consults all candidates with the updated information and regulations relating to the STCW 1995 as amended.
- Updating the Panamanian COC ( CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCY )
- Upgrading the Panamanian COC
- Upgrading and updating Honduras COC
- Cyprus endorsements and SB ( ENABLING SEAFARERS TO WORK ONBOARD CYPRUS FLAG VESSELS)
- Liberian endorsements and SB
- Marshall island endorsement and SB
IN ADDITION, WE CAN ADVISE IN CREATION OFF-SHORE COMPANIES AND REGISTERATION
ACCORDING TO THE GREEK LAWS A& REGULATION PROVIDING THE BEST COSTS AND SERVICES. MINAMAR HAS THE PLEASURE TO ANNOUNCE ESTABLISHMENT OF MANNING LICENCED COMPANIES.
OFFERING TO THE OWNERS STAND BY CREW TO MAKE DELIVERY OR UNDELIVERY OF THEIRS NEWELY PURCHASED VESSELS, IN ORDER TO OVERCOME ALL THE DIFFICULTIES MAY ARISE RELATING TO THEIR ORIGINAL COMPANIES CREW AS REGARDS TO THEIR ENTRANCES VIZAS ETC ETC.
Hellenic Arab Maritime Academy
The establishment of the Hellenic - Arab Maritime Academy arose from the academic cooperation between the City Unity College and the Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport (A.A.S.T.M.T), with support from The Arab-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce & Development.
The A.A.S.T.M.T is a world class maritime academy offering high quality of maritime education and training., offering B.Sc. and M.Sc academic programs up to Ph.D for Master Mariners, Engineers and Personnel working in the maritime industry. The Hellenic-Arab Maritime Academy offers a four-year BSc in Marine Transport Technology, BSc in Marine Engineering Technology and BSc in Marine Electrical Technology where students will acquire a Certificate of Competency (COC) as a 2ndMate, 3rd Engineer and Electro-Technical Officer (ETO). The entire program is accompanied by hands on experience, a variety of drills, practiced on board merchant, foreign ships or on board the training ship AIDA IV. The aim of the Academy is to attract students from all over the world.
Minamar Group of shipping and training companies along with all its affiliated companies having a Good Cooperation with A.A.S.T.M.T undertaking to encourage and strongly support our students in the middle East to use the facilities provided by the Greek government to allow studying in Greece in one of the highest level maritime education academies internationally recognized.
Minamar is providing all necessary assistance to secure the followings:
- smooth registration of the canditaesin the academy and issuance proper residence permission in greece.
- following up their studies in the academy tenderning utmost helps for succesfull results.
- providing the most suitable and chepest accomodations.
- the teams of minamar will provide necessaries practicals references helping our students to understand and apply theirs knowledeges onboard the vessels.
We have a wide selection of the finest Officers and Ratings for various types of vessels, readily available upon request. They are screened by our expert recruiting team. These seafarers are products of the finest maritime schools and training centers in the Philippines. Filipino seafarers are best known in the global cruise and maritime industry for their professionalism, efficiency, and reliability, not to mention their proficiency in English language both oral and written. The following are the services the management will adhere to do for their seafarers:
• Recruitment- Trends and Screen the qualification to ensure hiring competent officer and crew. Conducts interviews and examinations are mandatory for all applicants.
• Crew Rotation Management - Each principal will have their own pool of officers and crew on a rotation basis on board and on vacation To promote loyalty, discipline and career development.
• Documentation - In accordance with STCW requirements.
• Pre Employment Medical Screening - Our seafarer undergoes a medical examination to medical clinics accredited by P&I clubs, Department of Health, MARINA, NIS and POEA.
• Pre-Departure Orientation - Briefing the crew on what would be their work assignment on the vessel and the Vessel's particulars also includes good human relations seminar.
- We are happy to tune the service specification to your individual requirements. Experience a globally consistent service, tuned to your needs Husbandry services we can deliver upon request.
- Bunker delivery coordination.
- Cash to master.
- Crew change assistance.
- Meet and greet.
- Crew medical assistance.
- Launch coordination service.
- Spare parts coordination Reports that will always be sent, as a PDF.
- Daily activity reports.
- Proforma disbursement accounts.
- Final disbursement accounts For periodic business reviews we will measure.
- Development of turnaround time, per port and type of call.
- Variance between proforma and final disbursement accounts, per port Instructions and files. We can upload your instructions and files to our operating system, making them easily available for all SYRO - HELLENIC Ships Service agents worldwide. Time objects we will always register Pre-arrival ETA ETD Arrival EOSP Departure COSP Integrating your repetitive operational requirements.
- Based on our experience as husbandry agents, we have made a service proposal that, if approved by you, will form the basics of our Service Agreement delivery every time we handle your port calls.
- Further requirements can still be added on a caseby-case basis according to the specific needs of each port call.
- The service specification will apply when SYRO - HELLENIC Ships Service acts as husbandry agent for calls in any port where we operate, at a predictable and agreed price.
- Foreign and Local Crew Allotment Administration.
- Claims and Benefit Administration.
- Transit Visa and other travel related services.
- Another additional and special process which principals require to outsource for cost and technology efficiencies.
MINAMAR also referred to as the Agency. Through its Marketing Department, sends a business proposal to prospective Principal abroad or meets the prospective Principal personally to discuss the terms and conditions stipulated in the compilation of documents in the brochure. Should the Principal agree with the propositions stipulated in the business proposal, a Special Power of Attorney and Ship Manning Agreement will be signed to close the transaction. These documents, along with a Job Order I Crew Request should be submitted by the Principal to the Philippine Consulate in the Principal's country for authentication.
A provisionary Accreditation Certificate which is valid for three months may be issued by the Administration so the Agency can deploy the hired seafarers to the Principal within two weeks after the closing of the transaction. Provided, however, that the filled out and signed Special Power of Attorney and Manning Agreement along with the Vessel's Specifications. A copy of the Principal's valid business license will be faxed to the Agency upon closing of the transaction. This gives the Principal ample time to have the documents authenticated. Upon receipt of the authenticated documents, the Agency submits them to the Administration in order to get a permanent Accreditation Certificate which is renewable every two years. A copy of which will be set to the Principal of their records.